I had started an avatar reading thread, and at this time its closed for new readings since the 5th of May- but I must tell of the dream I had right after I started it, which tells me basicly, I was feeding and freeing the needs of the forum members regaurdless of who they were and what they feel towards me.
"I was standing in a shop and I and a few other women were asked by someone who owned the shop to please look after the shop... so I was walking around while the others were sitting, and I noticed, the shop's carpeting was a bit dirty... so I walked out the door to look at the area around shop, still it was a part of the shop but it was more or less outside of the area of the koisk.
Under a step I saw an animal's eyes in the dark and looked closer it was a wild, free opossum.. and then I looked on the side and there was a door, and I UNLOCKED this door, inside behind the locked door were obviously abused and starved animals, dogs and cats. Imediately I had to do something, I preceeded to free each one out of its cage and feed it, but some ran away.. and I was worried that the cats and dogs would fight.. but I still was going to feed them... regaurdless.."
Thursday, 28 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment