When issues become resolved they are no longer issues, sometimes they are kept as archive, but most of the time if the feelings between people were harmful they will be deleted depending upon the harm and who it is and wether appologies had been made, making the hurtful completely and totally irrelavant.
I hate it when people have bad feelings for people which are completely unfounded. I can't say its healthy for them too. If I am a fool so let me be it.
I am supposedly "allowed" as a blogger, under the pretence of a blogger, be a personal journalist to bare witness to my own life and how I percieve other people within that life, wether this life be "virtual" "internet related" or "personal".
I have made an excellent living at one time by my intuition and I suspect that is never going to change, just where and when I use it will and in the end it has lead me to a wealth of information and knowing that very few can actual document within their own lives... and if I don't have proof of it, its not made up, its my "impression" rather than my "fiction" that draws these conclusions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment